Yacht Shows on the French Riviera and in Monaco
Information on the major annual yachting shows on the Cote d'Azur: The Antibes Yacht Show, The Antibes Crew Show, the Cannes International Boat Show and the Monaco Yacht Show. With information on the dates, locations and tickets...
Every year, the Côte d'Azur hosts a number of yacht shows, the most recent addition being the Antibes Yacht Show (first edition in April 2007). Chandlers, brokers, and yacht suppliers from around the world, along with some of the most prestigious sailing and motor yachts in the industry, come together to one of the yachting capitals of the world.
The Antibes Yacht Show
Antibes is known as the yachting capital of Europe and the home port of some of the largest yachts in the industry.
- By train: Take the train to the Antibes SNCF train station, from there follow the signs to the port
- Train timetable on the SNCF website: Click here
- By car: From the A8, take exit 44 Antibes Sophia Antipolis, then follow the signs to Antibes town centre (centre ville) and then to the port
- By bus: From the Nice airport, take the TAM bus 250 Express to Antibes from Nice Airport terminal 1. In addition, TAM bus number 200 goes from the Promenade des Anglais near the airport to Antibes via St-Laurent du Var and Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Free shuttle bus: From all the car parks in Antibes to the show
Entrance and tickets: The main entrance is located in the old port on the Quai des Remparts. Adults €15, free admission for children under 15. Tickets available online: Click here.
Catering: Restaurant on the terrace of the Chantier Naval Opéra. Many restaurants are located nearby in the old town of Antibes.
- Further information on the Antibes Yacht Show website
The CrewShow is a one-day event that takes place during the Antibes Yacht Show.
- Further information on the Antibes CrewShow website
The Cannes International Boat Show
Since 1977, the Cannes International Boat Show has hosted the biggest names in the yachting industry with some of the most luxurious yachts, up to 200 new models, and all the well-known European and American brokers.
- By train: Take the train to the Cannes SNCF train station, and follow the signs to the port
- By car: On the A8, take exit Cannes / Mougins and follow the signs to Cannes centre ville, and then to the port
- By taxi: Allo taxi Cannes Tel: 0890 712 227
- Shuttle service: From Nice Airport and Cannes
Entrance and tickets: Adults €12, free admission for children under 12.
Catering: There are many restaurants nearby in the centre of Cannes
- Further information on the Cannes International Boat Show website
The Monaco Yacht Show
The Monaco Yacht Show is exclusively dedicated to the luxury yachting industry and has the largest in-water display of super and mega yachts in Europe.
- By train: Take the train to the Monaco railway station, then follow the signs for the Sainte Dévote Port
- For the train timetable on the SNCF website: Click here
- By car: On the A8, from Nice take exit 54 Monaco, from Menton take exit 57 Roquebrune and follow signs to Monaco centre ville, and then to the port
- Shuttle service: TAM bus 100 or 110 between Nice airport and Monaco from Nice International Airport terminals 1 and 2
Entrance and tickets:
- Members of the public: tickets on sale at the entrance during the show. Free admission for children under 12
- Professional visitors: Four-day package at €40, available online only: Click here
- Main entrance: DARSE sud entrance located opposite the restaurant Le Grand Prix
Other events: Private evenings organised by exhibitors in various venues in Monaco, by invitation only.
Catering: The Lounge Restaurant, operated by Le Nôtre, is good for business and formal meetings. There will also be a sushi bar with a terrace overlooking the sea. There are also many restaurants nearby in the centre of Monaco.
- Further information on the Monaco Yacht Show website
Established international school offering a British curriculum for ages 3 to 18. State of the... Find out more...
Become a Member
Registering with AngloINFO is quick and simple and gives you a lot of additional opportunities to benefit from AngloINFO's many services. It's also completely free of charge.Read More...