If your business or non-profit organisation is based within French Riviera, you can list it in the Business Directory free of chargeRead More...
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community in France
Information for gay men and women living in France, including details of same-sex marriage, adoption rights, social and support groups, and gay community events...
A law approving same-sex marriage and adoption was published in the Journal Officiel on 18 May 2013. The law means that same-sex marriages conducted in other countries are recognised in France.
- Service Public explains the law in short: Click here (in French)
- For detailed information: Click here (in French)
- For the law text: Click here (in French)
The Pacte Civile de Solidarité (PACS), a legal alternative to marriage in France, is also an option for same-sex couples.
The French Government Tourist Office has a Gay Friendly Guide to France.
- Click here for the online version of the Gay Friendly France Guide
Gay Events and Venues in France
GayVox.com is a comprehensive French-language guide to gay resources and events in France. It provides contacts, reviews and regional directories of gay venues as well as a gay Events calendar.
Gai Pied is an affiliated print publication.
Lesbia is a monthly magazine in French with news, reviews and classifieds for lesbians. It is available at newsstands.
Gay and Lesbian Travel in France
- Travels with Friends: An online gay and lesbian friendly travel planner for Europe. The website includes information on destinations and packages in France
- SpartacusWorld.com: Gay travel and tourism website that includes gay-welcoming hotels and events in Europe and France
- Gay Provence: Organises trips, tours and visits catering to all interests - sports, arts, history, nature - in the greater area of Provence. Accommodation can be arranged in gay and gay-friendly homes. All booking and planning can be made in English. Member of the International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA)
Gay and Lesbian Support Groups in France
Most gay, lesbian, bi and transsexual associations, social clubs and support groups are based in Paris. Many are multi-lingual.
- Le Centre Lesbien, Gai, Bi et Trans
At: 63 rue Beaubourg, 75003 Paris
Tel: 01 43 57 21 47
Open Monday to Saturday
- SOS Ecoute Gay
Tel: 01 44 93 01 02 (evenings, in French)
- SOS Homophobie (Legal counsel for victims of homophobia)
Tel: 01 48 06 42 41 (French) / 08 10 10 81 35
- Association des Médecins Gais
Help and information line run by gay doctors
Tel: 01 48 05 81 71
Forex Cross Rates
Wedding planner specialising in romantic, fairy-tale "Weddings that come True!" We... Read more...
We provide high calibre staff for household: couples, housekeepers, butlers, chefs, nannies,... Read more...