Entertainment

Deathtrap - Yipee Theatre in English!

infrance06 writes in Entertainment

I want to share with everyone the delights of being able to go to the theatre and understand what is going on.... 9th May Cannes Espace Miramar thriller Deathtrap is being put on by SET Theatre. I went to the previous show Barefoot in the Park and it was wonderful..

Highly recommend that everyone tries this as I am sure it will be another enjoyable evening.

Posted on: 04/05/2012 at 12:19

A friend of mine's involved and I got a sneak peek at rehearsals...really, REALLY impressed and frankly taken by surprise at the standard of acting and production (not to mention the nice looking leading men too hehe :)

Posted on: 04/05/2012 at 14:26

I agree and we and all our friends will be going to see this production its so exciting..we love David Easter as well! he was our heart throb in the Family Affairs despite his evil character!

Posted on: 05/05/2012 at 22:24

I saw last night's Cannes opening night for "Deathtrap" and I'm hoping that the cast look on anglo info because I just wanted to congratulate them for delivering such a fabulous show, with genuinely hair-raising moments, despite the fact that someone told me they had ALL been battling bad cold bugs and that the two leads had been on antibiotics for throat infections. Well done all of you!!
I know you're going to the Theatre Athena in Nice this weekend so best of luck with all that and sending you all support from me and from my husband and daughter who thought it was a great show and fabulous atmosphere. Best of luck to you all for your continued growth...we need you here!

Posted on: 10/05/2012 at 17:19

Hey yes we are all going to the show tommorow in Nice at the Athena Theatre ( its near the station) its apparently fantastic...very powerful....not the norm !
email me if you want to come with us as they have a discount for groups over 5...cant wait..

Posted on: 11/05/2012 at 18:19

What's On

Organic food market

A dozen organic stalls at the Centre Commercial Espace Saint-Philippe. From 9:00 to 13:00. For more information call Josy Viudes: 06 98 91 97 36.

More Details

Sunday Market

Locally produced food, fruit and vegetables, locally-made crafts, arts and more on sale every Sunday morning on Place de l'Eglise.

More Details
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us