Entertainment

Deathtrap - Yipee Theatre in English!

infrance06 writes in Entertainment

I want to share with everyone the delights of being able to go to the theatre and understand what is going on.... 9th May Cannes Espace Miramar thriller Deathtrap is being put on by SET Theatre. I went to the previous show Barefoot in the Park and it was wonderful..

Highly recommend that everyone tries this as I am sure it will be another enjoyable evening.

Posted on: 04/05/2012 at 12:19

A friend of mine's involved and I got a sneak peek at rehearsals...really, REALLY impressed and frankly taken by surprise at the standard of acting and production (not to mention the nice looking leading men too hehe :)

Posted on: 04/05/2012 at 14:26

I agree and we and all our friends will be going to see this production its so exciting..we love David Easter as well! he was our heart throb in the Family Affairs despite his evil character!

Posted on: 05/05/2012 at 22:24

I saw last night's Cannes opening night for "Deathtrap" and I'm hoping that the cast look on anglo info because I just wanted to congratulate them for delivering such a fabulous show, with genuinely hair-raising moments, despite the fact that someone told me they had ALL been battling bad cold bugs and that the two leads had been on antibiotics for throat infections. Well done all of you!!
I know you're going to the Theatre Athena in Nice this weekend so best of luck with all that and sending you all support from me and from my husband and daughter who thought it was a great show and fabulous atmosphere. Best of luck to you all for your continued growth...we need you here!

Posted on: 10/05/2012 at 17:19

Hey yes we are all going to the show tommorow in Nice at the Athena Theatre ( its near the station) its apparently fantastic...very powerful....not the norm !
email me if you want to come with us as they have a discount for groups over 5...cant wait..

Posted on: 11/05/2012 at 18:19

Content Sponsor

Mechanic06

English mechanic offering full services to all vehicles, servicing, repairs, paintwork, air con,...
Find out more...

The English Car Mechanics

Car dealers with a range of high quality cars for sale. All vehicles come with guarantee....
Find out more...

AXA PPP

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have...
Find out more...

Latest Blog

Latest Blog

Jazz au Château in a Medieval Village

From the blog, Forever in France

Beginning July 4th and every Friday evening during the summer months of July and August, ... Read more

Postcards

Palm Trees

Palm Trees

At Le Lavandou beachfront

What's On

General Market

Market for household goods, clothing and shoes. Wednesday and Sunday mornings. Avenue de Cannes, Vallauris (near Garage Les Floralies).

More Details

Useful Tools

Tell A Friend

Have you found AngloINFO helpful? Why not tell your friends about it. If you don't use social media, you can find a simple email form here.

Read More...

Featured Information

Driving

Driving

How to make sure you stay on the right side of the law when you're driving in France.

Read more...
Useful Contacts

Useful Contacts

Find out about services and government organisations that play a part in moving to France.

Read more...

Become a Member

Register to become a member of AngloINFO French Riviera

Registering with AngloINFO is quick and simple and gives you a lot of additional opportunities to benefit from AngloINFO's many services. It's also completely free of charge.

Read More...