Home & Garden

Dechetterie CASA

eurokiné writes in Home & Garden

Have just found out that the dechetteries at antibes, vallauris, valbonne & la colle sur loup are going over to an electronic badge system which keeps track of the weight of waste you take to the dechetterie (max 1500kg/year/household for free, tariff pro after that)
In order to get the badge you have to fill in a form (downloadable on www.envinet.fr) and send it with a copy of your taxe d'habitation & piece d'identité. You have to go to the dechetterie to collect the badge.

Hope this info helps

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 18:38

Good call eurokiné.
Yes they have been handing out the forms also at the entrance to the déchettèrie at Antibes for a couple of weeks now.
In my opinion 1.5 T per household/per year represents very little and I sincerely hope this does not increase the "Fly tipping" issue which is already extremely prevalent in the region.

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 20:00

if its just garden rubbish (which is generally voluminous rather than heavy) 1.5T should be ok
but I must admit I fear an increase in fly tipping & unauthorised burning etc.
Another theoretically good idea which will probably hit functional snags no bureaucrat would think of!

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 21:24

in fact the disappointed badgeless will be the largest risk, who have already loaded it all up & turn up at the tip to find they cant off load without the badge which will obviously take a couple of weeks to process!

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 21:26

I wonder what the volumes of contributors to the déchettèries in the area without "copy of your taxe d'habitation & piece d'identité." will do with their surplus objects!

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 21:38

Featured Classified

The BEST nutritionist in Monaco!!

Looking to get in shape this summer? I am based in monaco and can work hands on with both Men... Read more...

Luxury Hotel Quality Bed Linen Delivered to your door

Create the gorgeousness of a luxury hotel bedroom in your new property with our range of hotel... Read more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us