Home & Garden

Dechetterie CASA

eurokiné writes in Home & Garden

Have just found out that the dechetteries at antibes, vallauris, valbonne & la colle sur loup are going over to an electronic badge system which keeps track of the weight of waste you take to the dechetterie (max 1500kg/year/household for free, tariff pro after that)
In order to get the badge you have to fill in a form (downloadable on www.envinet.fr) and send it with a copy of your taxe d'habitation & piece d'identité. You have to go to the dechetterie to collect the badge.

Hope this info helps

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 18:38

Good call eurokiné.
Yes they have been handing out the forms also at the entrance to the déchettèrie at Antibes for a couple of weeks now.
In my opinion 1.5 T per household/per year represents very little and I sincerely hope this does not increase the "Fly tipping" issue which is already extremely prevalent in the region.

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 20:00

if its just garden rubbish (which is generally voluminous rather than heavy) 1.5T should be ok
but I must admit I fear an increase in fly tipping & unauthorised burning etc.
Another theoretically good idea which will probably hit functional snags no bureaucrat would think of!

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 21:24

in fact the disappointed badgeless will be the largest risk, who have already loaded it all up & turn up at the tip to find they cant off load without the badge which will obviously take a couple of weeks to process!

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 21:26

I wonder what the volumes of contributors to the déchettèries in the area without "copy of your taxe d'habitation & piece d'identité." will do with their surplus objects!

Posted on: 02/03/2012 at 21:38

Featured Classified

1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF “CAP D’ANTIBES”

In the center of "Cap d’Antibes", 1 bedroom apartment with terrace in a small gated... Read more...

Large, light furnished studio, Bd Gambetta

Hello,   My flat is available immediately, in Nice :   In rooftop of Niçoise... Read more...

Content Sponsor

Mechanic06

English mechanic offering full services to all vehicles, servicing, repairs, paintwork, air con,... Find out more...

CIGNA

Moving abroad? Get top quality international health insurance from CIGNA Global Health Options.... Find out more...

Essentials

Maps

Useful local maps covering all key areas of French Riviera

Read More...

Essentials

Public Holidays in French Riviera

Key information about the national public holidays in France as well as local public holidays in French Riviera

Read More...

Featured Business

Dovaston Yacht Crew Agency

Dovaston an Independent Yacht Crew Agency,first opened their offices in Palma in February 1996,... Read more...

Flexi Garden

A team of expert landscape artists, gardeners and masons, we create dream gardens and provide a... Read more...

Essentials

Maps

Useful local maps covering all key areas of French Riviera

Read More...
Mobile Site