Discussions: Sport & Leisure

Add Topic
Moving abroad? Packing up and moving just got easier… and cheaper.  Just  €1 for the first month of storage!

Moving abroad? Packing up and moving just got easier… and cheaper....

Shurgard Self Storage

Are you are an expat? Moving to Nice for a temporary project? Doing some travelling? If you are worried about what to do with your belongings whilst you...
Read more...

Moving house or office? Look no further...

Moving house or office? Look no further...

An Easy Move

Moving has never been easier than with An Easy Move! We understand that relocating to, from or within a foreign country can be very stressful and our English...
Read more...

Available for long term private let: Fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment in Cannes

Available for long term private let: Fully furnished 2 bedroom...

Niall Higgins

A delightful, spacious, & fully furnished apartment in central Cannes is available to rent from October 1st 2014. The property comprises of two large...
Read more...

Moving Abroad? Get International Health Insurance from Cigna

Moving Abroad? Get International Health Insurance from Cigna

CIGNA

Trusted by over 700,000 expats worldwide and with more than 30 years international experience, Cigna is a leader in providing global healthcare. Whether...
Read more...

Most Recent Discussions

Sport & Leisure

Add a topic

Bowling
Sport & Leisure

Anyone interested in getting a bowling group together?  Let me know! I... Read more...

Get Involved!

Featured Classified

Host (full board) and teach English to a student in your home!

Do you have a university degree or a teaching qualification? Earn between 400 euros and 800... Read more...

For sale (Monaco plates): SAAB 9-3 Cabrio SE, year 06/2001, 110k km, grey metallic, gasoline 2.0l turbo 150hp

Selling my convertible (cabrio) - a great car to ride on the Cote! The car is in a very good... Read more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

What's On

Tourrettes Market

Provençal market selling fruit and vegetables. In the car park in the morning.

More Details